Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

KIWI KIDS NEWS

My writing is about the golden state VS Cavaliers I was cheering for golden state because they got all of the good
players like Stephen Curry and  kevin durant and  the golden state warriors won and that is good because Cavaliers always win and the golden state bate them and it was’nt the
first time they bate the Cavaliers it has been about 4 times they won   it's on the against the Cavaliers and the golden state is the best team in the NBA and the Cavaliers are the second best team in the NBA and the golden state is the best team ever known and I wish I was like golden state Warrior Did the golden state beat the Cavaliers in the finals and that is my story and peter and soane.

1 comment:

  1. Great writing Peter and Soane. Will you still follow them next year? Or will you follow players you like?

    ReplyDelete