Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

My dad's birthday

My dad's birthday  is today and he is turning 34. 
Early in the morning before my dad woke up, we gave him a chocolate cake and although he was tired,  he was so happy when he saw his birthday cake. We sang him the  happy birthday song.
After school we all got dressed and went to a cool as restaurant, where I ordered butter chicken and a Fanta drink, it was so delicious. 
My dad was very happy that it was his birthday today and I was so happy seeing him happy.
I made my dad a happy birthday bracelet and gave it to him. I told him to keep his bracelet that I gave, and to always  leave it on his wrist. When he looks at it, he will always know 'that's my son who made this for my 34th birthday.' That's why I told him to keep it on his wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment