Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

healthy choices

I learnt with miss b that should always eat healthy choices because  it keeps you fit and it is healthy. That is why you should always eat healthy  food because if you play sports and you don't eat healthy food you might be slow and you can't do  whatever sport you are playing and you should Eat healthy food for cross country and with Mr Victor told us that  we had to make a plan for cross country for the hard parts for you going to your hardest part my hardest part is the hill Mr. Told us to walk up the hill and you're still have more energy and then you could run when you're not under her when you're on top of the hill and my clan were so I do keep on doing it and nothing's hard for me  any more.

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Soane, this is Sifa I like how you were talking about what keeps you fit and what keeps you healthy. I like how you explain that your hardest part of running around the school is running up hill.
    Great work on talking about how to be healthy and fit.

    ReplyDelete