Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Attack Of The Zombie Raccoon

Attack of the zombie raccoon

One cold day I was walking home and when I got home I was doing my school homework. While I was doing my homework, I heard a bang! The noise was coming from the attic so I went up in the attic and I grabbed a torch.



 I was looking around in the attic and I saw nothing so I was about to go down until…… I heard another noise so I kept on searching until I found what was making that noise. After a while I found a zombie raccoon I ran to my bike and I started to pedals real hard. There were more than one so I started sweating and I went to my friends house called Jaydon.


I told him what had happened and he didn’t believe me. I asked where was his mum and he said “ he  didn’t know where his mum was”. Until I got bit by a zombie raccoon because the door was opened, I felt nothing. Suddenly my mum knocked on my door to tell me to wake up and get ready for school. So I woke up and it was just a dream I thought it was real but it wasn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment