Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

My Best Birthday Ever 😎

Birthday 

On Friday it was my birthday I was turning ten. I was so happy when I was turning double digits.  On my birthday I did paintball, bumper cars and laser tag.  

The paintball place was next to the airport it took long from my house to the paintball place. My birthday was so cool that all of my cousins got to come to me birthday party. After my family sang the birthday song I thanked them for coming to my birthday. I felt so happy that I was about to cry it was very fun. I got a headshot on my coach it was very funny that it was on his beard.  

When I did laser tag heaps of my cousins wanted to be in my team. When the laser tag round was over I was at the top of the leaderboard the laser tag place was in Sylvia Park. Bumper cars were where laser tag is so after laser tag we went to play bumper cars. I bumped off my uncle I was laughing because he wanted to bump me off.

After we did laser tag, bumper cars and paintball we went to the pool because it was boiling hot. So when I entered the pool I felt very happy but luckily I put sunscreen on. I swam with my cousins a few seconds later the bombing side was open. So I went to bomb and it was very scary like I am jumping off the sky tower. After I bombed I went to the slide it was super fast I nearly bumped my head on the side of the slide.

Finally I was going home I had the time of my life at my birthday party. My favourite part was when I bumped off my uncle that was the funniest to. Imagine if you did bumper cars and you drove it off the track - hahah, that would be funny as!

1 comment:

  1. Sup Soane just a little tip next time you blog writing make the writing smaller to make it fit. Anyway I loved that story about your awesome birthday. My favourite part was how you got to do all of those fantastic stuff mostly the paintball! :D

    ReplyDelete